Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why can't I do this.

I was invited to a friends house a week ago but it was for today. I got things to go there and I had P and E with. I had them all packed to go and I had to grab a few things at the store. I was on my way there and I just couldn't do it. This wave of fear and sadness just swept over me. My day started out with sleeping too late (sleep issues are not a new thing for me but have gotten worse). I had to get Greg a pair of swim trunks for a swimming party he was taking B to so I could go to my friends house. I had a hell of a time finding swim trunks and then I ended up with the wrong size. I am just so embarrassed that I wasn't able to do this. I had to text my friend and tell him I was having a bad day. I ended up at my moms house and cried a bit. UUUGGGHHH. I just want this feeling to go away. Sadness, Anger and Fear are just no fun.

No comments: