Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tribute to Tred

I have been working on a Tribute and reminder of how Tred looked and how things were when Tred was bornstill. I found it hard to do but needed to do it. I was working on a program that I Had on my computer but it just didn't work the way I wanted. A friend got in contact with me and showed me a tribute to her son (very beautiful and precious) and I took advantage of the site and made one that turned out just as I wanted. Thank you to that person. I need to thank many people but I owe lots to 3 wonderful woman that have extended their hands to me and told me their stories of loss. I will be forever grateful and thankful to have you in my life. If it wasn't for your support and stories I don't know how I would have made it through my loss. You 3 women know who you are and I thank you for everything you have done and thank you immensely for taking me under your wings and showing my life can go on and that Tred will live in my heart forever.

THANK YOU!!!!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=667607586b05d4b35d1164&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful memorial for Tred. He is so precious. It really looks like your standing strong as a family.

lisa said...

that was absolutely beautiful