Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I lied

I lied. I had all intentions of working on the announcements but didn't. I decided to start something that couldn't be interrupted - Laundry. Yes it could be interrupted but it was just another excuse. UUUGGGHHHH. Why do I make it so hard. I am doing myself no justice just sitting on them and stopping the inevitable. I sit here looking at her picture and she is just beautiful and the thank-you cards have both Tred and Talya on them. We didn't do announcements for Tred because it was so new and we didn't know what to do and now I feel like we are pros at it, which doesn't feel good at all. Anyway, I have everything on the counter looking at me so I am going to dig in and get it done. I need to do this for her and for myself.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

If you can't do it, don't do it. I forced myself to do the thank you cards after we lost both the boys, but that in itself was very hard. It took me weeks to do, much longer then I would have wanted in any other situation. If its weighing so heavily on your, then just don't do it. No one will be angry or upset. You need to do what is best for you.