Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just when we start to feel ok.

My husbands family forgets his birthday. I mean really, how the hell do you forget a family members birthday. That is 2 birthdays in 2 months that his family has forgotten. WTF is wrong with them. I feel so sad for him, I could see it in his face that he was hoping one of them would call and say something. I have to say yes his mom and dad remembered but the others didn't. He is closer with the other than he is with his parents so I know it hurt. He even talked to the others today and not one of them said anything. Honestly what a bunch of fucking idiots.

I am so disappointed in his family. When he really needs them, they aren't their for him. Too bad you can't pick your family. I bought him an extra card just to let him know I love him. How sad to be forgotten when this past year has been a living hell for him and myself.

I am just crying and can't believe how shitty this is for him.

2 comments:

Mirne said...

Snap. My husband's family are the same. They forget his birthday, my birthday, our children's special days, everything. Because they're still "overcome" with grief. Selfish, I say.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. My husband's family is much the same and it makes me very sad for him. Some people...