Monday, March 15, 2010

And it happened again.

We went to the cemetary on our weekly visits and it happened again. Their is a chunk taken out of Tred's headstone. It happened last year and now this year. I am getting so pissed off. All I have left of Tred is his headstone and the cemetary has broken it twice. Why is it so hard for the grounds crew to realize that this is a baby location and it should be treated with care. The spot that was broken last year is now all scuffed up. Hopefully they will fix it fast and fix it right as well as fixing the scuff marks.


4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so sorry. That is just wrong, all the stones should be treated with care. I pray that they will fix it soon for you and take better care of it.

With Out My Punkin said...

I am so sorry! Have you reported it? ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Angie. I hope they fix it right away.

Kelly said...

oh m gosh. Demand that they fix it! they charge you enough to use their "services" - THAT is crap. Demand it for your baby. And if they are slack tell them you will be posting photos of their damages on your blog with their name. That might help!