Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where do I go from here

I am not sure where to go from here. I have no idea what I am supposed to do with my life. Everything was planned when I was pregnant with Tred. I was going to stay home and do daycare. I have since stopped doing daycare. Tred passed away and I was going to stay home until E was in school. We found out I was pregnant and things were going according to plan again. I would stay home and possibly start daycare again so I could raise the new baby. Then the horrific day came and Talya passed away. Again our plans were ripped from us and now I have no idea what to do with myself. I feel as though with the babies passing I lost myself. I don't even know who I am anymore. What do I stand for? I feel so empty that feel bad for my children having to see me so sad everyday.

I wish their were more support groups in MN. Yes I don't mind talking to my friends and families about my babies but I really want to talk to other people that have experienced what I have. I know it's a long shot, but it's something that I would like to have.

*SIGH*

4 comments:

Susan Austin said...

Hello Angie,
It's me...Sue.
I know a woman that experienced a loss a year ago December.
I met her through NILMDTS when I was called in to photograph their "Aliah".
She very much wants to become a parent advocate and would welcome the
opportunity to speak with you.
I know many moms in your place and could connect you when you are ready.

Also, the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep site has a forum for women just like you. I know you would find
it helpful, comforting and a blessing.

Get out in your Garden! :)

Sue

Angie said...

I would love to talk to other moms that have "unfortunately" gone through what I've gone through.

Thank you and the pictues are beautiful!!!!

Ms Pink said...

Call me anytime babe...

Tina said...

I wish had some comforting words for you Angie. We are always here for you and love you. (((hugs)))