Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th

Tred received his headstone. It looks good except it's a bit off center so the angel wing is not completely on the stone. I know I should say something from the people we purchased the stone from but I just fear that they will take it out and wait for the new one. I'm not ready to not see it the next time we visit. It hurt horribly bad to go and see it. We think it was put in the same day I had my tattoo. We recived a letter from the place we purchased the stone and they said it was put in the cemetary. It was a very bitter sweet visit to see his name in stone.

I am getting a bit emotional lately as his due date approaches. I am trying to find a way to keep busy but I am just not doing that very well. I seem to get sidetracked and start to think about how fast October is approaching.

As helpful as the computer has been, it's also a virus to me. I find it harder to do work every day and I'm sure it's just something that will pass but right now I can't keep my mind on one thing. I never know if it's Tred's passing or me just developing more issues. I have a counseling meeting coming up on Thursday. I start to wonder if this is going to be a good fit or not. It took almost 2 months to get it set up becuase of working during the day.

Hopefully when I go they will give me some useful information. I have been feeling very lonely being here at home. You can only have so much adult interaction with children.

*SIGH* It can only get better, It can only get better, It can only get better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It WILL get better, it WILL get better, it WILL GET BETTER...

Love you Ang - I would call and let the company know...I don't see why they wouldn't let you keep the one that's there until the new one is made...do what YOU think is right.