Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALYA!

Today Talya would have been 4.  Such a sad day for me.  I have been very busy and not allowing myself to really sit and think about the details of her birth.  I found myself reading a card that I received from a mom of  one of E's friends.  I read it to myself just fine, when I read it out loud, I lost it.  Small things like this have been creeping up on me.  I have been having a hard time sleeping of late as well.  I have a beautiful video I made pictures from Talya's birth and I still 4 years after it was made, can not watch it.  It's too much for me.

We hope to make a nice balloon release today but can you believe that it's snowing........in April!  We will go to visit but the balloon release may be postponed due to the weather!  I'm hoping that the snow on the ground doesn't stick so I can decorate her gravestone.  This is something we do every year for Tred and Talya's birthday.  They will never get a party, a cake, ice cream or presents, so we make sure we celebrate their birthdays with decorations at the cemetery.

Happy Birthday Princess Talya!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!



Till I have more to say,
 
Mom of 7 wonderful children

No comments: